At Silver Dove Funerals, we believe that no family should ever be placed into debt, in order to afford the appropriate celebration of the life of their loved one. That’s why our family have designed our services, tailored packages and sourced innovative products and services, in order to keep costs to a minimum.
Many families report paying over $10,000.00 for a basic Funeral Service (Cremation). The average cost of a Funeral Director’s fees are between $4,200.00 and $5,300.00. Silver Dove Funerals’ professional fee has not risen nor climbed in recent years and has stayed under $3,500.00 for full funeral services.
So, what makes up a professional fee? Below is a list of items that our Professional Service Fee entails:
- Guidance, expertise and care from staff
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death
- Mortuary care and storage of remains
- Provision of all necessary staff and hearse on the day of the funeral
- Registration of death with the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Filing of any other necessary paperwork
- Coordinating and making arrangements with the chosen cemetery or crematorium
- Arranging a celebrant
- Arranging flowers, caterers, musicians and other third party services
- Placement of death and funeral notices in newspapers
- Liaising with Governmental departments on your behalf
- … and much more
Our family take precise and necessary time to care for each and every family. We do so with the utmost care, respect and integrity for our client families. Even though we go above and beyond our call of duty, we have elected to keep our professional services fee affordable to our local community.
The average cost of a service with Silver Dove Funerals is well below the national average of $7,500.00 – $8,700.00.
The other costs associated with a funeral can vary the end total of a Funeral Invoice, but in most cases these are standard prices. Please see the average costs below:
*Please note: the prices below are NOT prices held by Silver Dove Funerals.
- Coffin – $1,300 – $2,600
- Casket – $2,500 – $6,500
- Flowers – $250 – $400
- Orders of Service (each) – $3.00 – 5.00
- Memorial Books – $65.00 – $90.00
- DVD Photographic Tributes – $200 – $400
- Newspaper Funeral/Death Notice – $300 – $650
- Celebrant / Clergy / Officiant – $380 – $500
Some of the items listed above are prices given by Funeral Homes, that they have created themselves. As a family business, we understand the importance of keeping costs low and the quality of the Service to a high. That’s why for some of our products and services, we offer them complimentary to you and your family.
Silver Dove Funerals can also help you with various entitlements and cost saving tips throughout the Funeral Process.